Leak Detection in Gilbert
Reliable Leak Detection and Repair Services
Leaks are inconvenient, frustrating, and damaging. You may not know where to start when looking for a leak in your plumbing. Sometimes, they are hidden behind walls or under the ground in places that are inaccessible for the average homeowner. Thankfully, EZ Flow Plumbing, LLC utilizes top technologies in the plumbing industry to find leaks fast.
Let our Gilbert leak detection team help you out. Call (480) 351-1820 to schedule a service.
We do our best to avoid demolition when locating your problem pipes. Normally, we are able to locate the flow with trenchless methods. If we do need to excavate to correct the issue, we will do our best to confine our job to a small square footage.
Painless plumbing means that we want to:
- Show up on time and on schedule
- Send you a photo of your technician before he or she arrives
- Give you a real-time update as to when your technician will arrive
- Respect your home and clean up after ourselves
- Offer flexible repair options and financing
- Be respectful and courteous
- Use honest pricing and provide a no risk service
- Give you a free and upfront estimate
How To Detect A Water Leak
You may have a leak in your home if:
- You hear running water when no fixtures are on
- You notice condensation on your walls
- You see dark, moist areas on your carpet
- Your water bill is more expensive with no explanation
- You smell a persistent, musty odor
Whenever you suspect a leak, it is important that you call a professional plumber right away. If left untouched, it could develop into a plumbing emergency. Water damage can ruin your floors, furniture, or foundation. Standing water can also incubate mold or mildew, which can be harmful to your health.
Contact our licensed, insured, and bonded plumbing team for leak detection in Gilbert, Chandler, and the surrounding areas. Find out more about our drain clearing special and other deals.
Contact Us Today
It's EZ When You Care!
Reviews from Happy Customers
“They were kind, informative and respectful. Also, educated me on my options and direction. Can't be more pleased.”- Ricardo M
“We had a great experience with Brandon and with EZ Flow and would highly recommend them.”- Kelly K
“Brandon did a great replacement of a valve behind the wall, quick service and very well done.”- Jame L
“Amazing timely service! Justin the tech was awesome! He was helpful and kind!”- Diann W
“I highly recommend this company and definitely would call them again for future plumbing problems.”- ks
“8829”- Pam Grisko