Water Heater Repair in Gilbert, AZ
Same-Day Water Heater Repair
No one wants to start the day with a cold shower. Unfortunately, when your hot water heater stops working, that is exactly what you will get. At EZ Flow Plumbing, LLC, we do our best to diagnose water heater problems quickly and complete the repairs in a timely manner. We are a Crimshield certified company with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Since 2007, our family-owned, local business has been showing up on time and providing high-quality service for the residents of Gilbert, AZ for affordable prices.
If you are looking for professional water heater repair services in Gilbert, AZ, or the surrounding area, you can trust us to deliver exceptional service. No water heater problem is either too big or too small for us to take care of, and our team of water heater specialists goes above and beyond to ensure that your water heaters are working at optimal levels.
We can repair water heaters that are:
- Leaking from the top or bottom of the unit
- Emitting gas
- Not providing enough hot water
- Producing smelly or discolored water
- Making excessive noise when turned on
- Heating water to an extreme temperature
Get a free water heater repair estimate with EZ Flow Plumbing, LLC by calling our Gilbert water heater repair specialists at (480) 351-1820.
Gas Water Heater Repair
Do you have gas water heater problems? If you have a gas water heater that doesn't seem to be working, the first thing you should check is the pilot light. You may just need to follow the instructions on the side of your water heater to relight the pilot and get the flame going again. If this does not resolve your problem, you may need a new thermocouple.
Because this type of water heater runs on natural gas, they should only be serviced by licensed professionals who are specially trained to safely work with gas. If gas somehow manages to leak from the gas line connected to the unit, this could result in an unsafe explosive situation. It is important to make sure that the gas is shut off and is only turned back on again when the pilot light is lit. At EZ Flow Plumbing, our experienced technicians are qualified to install and repair gas water heaters.
Is it Time to Replace Your Water Heater?
While maintenance and repairs are a great way to prolong the life of your water heater, sometimes it’s just as important to know when to call it quits. Rather than spending all your money trying to fix a dying system, it’s better to invest in a new unit all together.
Call our Gilbert plumbers for a water heater installation if you notice:
- Rusty water – Overtime, your water heater’s metal parts corrode contaminate your water with rust. If you notice this, it’s definitely time for a new system.
- Old water heater – They average water heater lasts about 8-12 years, depending on how well you take care of it. If it’s been longer than 12 years, it’s time to consider replacing your water heater.
- Leaks – If you notice pools of water around the unit, it could be a sign that some part of your water heater is cracked and leaking.
- Not enough hot water – Does your household constantly use up all the hot water? This might mean that your water heater is not big enough to meet the demands of your family.
Whether you want to replace your old water heating unit or want to install a brand new system, turn to EZ Flow Plumbing. Our highly trained plumbers work quickly and efficiently to ensure you and your family are comfortable all year round.
- Why Is My Shower’s Water Pressure So Low?
- Why Do Water Heaters Need To Be Flushed?
- What to Do When Your Water Heater Stops Heating Water
Let our team provide you with a painless plumbing experience. Contact us to schedule a water heater repair service in Gilbert.
Electric Water Heater Repair
Instead of a gas-fueled flame, electric water heaters use power heating elements to warm your water. If you suddenly lose hot water and are troubleshooting electric water heater problems, you may want to check to make sure that that circuit breaker connected to the thermostat did not turn off. If your heater has no power, the heating elements won’t run. If the breaker is on but there is still no heat, we can replace your heating elements.
Contact Us Today
It's EZ When You Care!
Reviews from Happy Customers
“They were kind, informative and respectful. Also, educated me on my options and direction. Can't be more pleased.”- Ricardo M
“We had a great experience with Brandon and with EZ Flow and would highly recommend them.”- Kelly K
“Brandon did a great replacement of a valve behind the wall, quick service and very well done.”- Jame L
“Amazing timely service! Justin the tech was awesome! He was helpful and kind!”- Diann W
“I highly recommend this company and definitely would call them again for future plumbing problems.”- ks
“8829”- Pam Grisko