San Tan Valley Plumbing Services
Providing Expert Solutions for Residential & Commercial Plumbing Problems in San Tan Valley, AZ
EZ Flow Plumbing is a locally owned and operated plumbing company in San Tan Valley, Arizona. We provide both residential and commercial plumbing services to our customers, and our team of licensed plumbers in San Tan Valley provides same-day plumbing services when possible.
Give us a call at (480) 351-1820 or contact us online today to speak to our dedicated plumbers in San Tan Valley about your plumbing issues. We offer free estimates and 100 percent money-back guarantees in some cases!
Our Plumbing Services in San Tan Valley
We provide a wide variety of plumbing services for residential and commercial customers in San Tan Valley, including:
- Drain Cleaning
- Fixture Plumbing
- Drain Clearing
- Gas Plumbing
- Hydro Jetting
- Toilet Repairs
- Sewer Services
- Slab Leaks
- Trenchless Sewer Repairs
- Water Softeners
- Sewer Replacements
- Leak Detection
- Water Filtration
- Water Heaters
- Piping & Repiping
Signs You Need to Call a Plumber
If you are a homeowner or a commercial property owner, you know that plumbing problems can be a nuisance. From leaking faucets to clogged drains, your plumbing system requires regular maintenance to keep it functioning properly. Unfortunately, many people tend to ignore minor plumbing issues, thinking they can handle them on their own. However, some plumbing issues require the attention of a professional plumber. The following are signs indicating that it's time to call a plumber:
- Slow Drains: If you notice that your drains are slow to clear, it's a sign that there is a problem. Slow drains could mean that a clog is forming in your pipes or that your septic system is starting to fail. The best thing to do is to call a plumber to investigate the cause of the slow drains. They can diagnose the problem and determine the best course of action to resolve it.
- Low Water Pressure: If the water pressure in your home or commercial property is low, it could be a sign of a more significant plumbing issue. Low water pressure could mean that there is a leak in your pipes or that there is a buildup of sediment in your pipes. Only a professional plumber can determine the underlying cause of low water pressure and fix it, ensuring that your water flows smoothly.
- Water Heater Issues: Your water heater ensures that you have hot water for all your daily needs. If you notice that your water heater is not functioning correctly, you should call a plumber immediately. A faulty water heater can cause your energy bills to skyrocket and pose a fire hazard. A professional plumber will diagnose the issue and offer a solution that is tailored to your needs.
- Leaky Faucets: If you have a leaking faucet, it's easy to ignore the problem, believing that it's not significant. However, even a minor leak can waste gallons of water each day, increasing your water bill and causing water damage to your property. A professional plumber can repair your leaky faucet and save you money on your water bill.
- Sewer Odors: If you notice a bad smell coming from your drains, it's time to call a plumber. Sewer odors can be an indication of a significant plumbing problem, such as a blocked sewer line. Only a professional plumber can diagnose the cause of the smell and offer a solution to fix the problem.
Contact Our Experienced Plumbers in San Tan Valley for All of Your Plumbing Needs
At EZ Flow Plumbing, our plumbers are trained and licensed to handle all types of residential and commercial plumbing issues. In addition, we provide several benefits that many other plumbing services don’t, including:
- Same-day plumbing services when possible
- 100 percent money-back guarantees in some cases
- Affordable options for plumbing services
- Top-notch warranties
- Free estimates
- Upfront pricing
- Post-project cleaning services
- EZ Flow Maintenance Club
If you need plumbing services in San Tan Valley or its surrounding areas, contact EZ Flow Plumbing online or call us at (480) 351-1820 today.
Call Today for a FREE Plumbing Estimate
When you contact our Chandler plumbers for an estimate, we’ll keep you informed will a text message detailing who your plumber will be and when he or she will arrive at your home. You won’t have to guess when to expect service or who you’ll be inviting into your home – we’re committed to making sure you receive personal and professional service. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our services, drain clearing special, and other deals!
“I really appreciated them doing the inspection and not trying to sell me on something.”- Jocelyn M.
“When finished they put back my landscape exactly how they found it.”- Aaron P.
“EZ flow plumbing is highly recommended by Veteran Home owner!”- Rex F.
“I had done a lot of research online and not sure how I missed EZ Flow from the start...”- Pam M.
“I have been using this Company for years now and they always come through for me.”- Jason F.
“After 3 years, my family remain loyal, happy customers.”- Corbin B.