Are you tired of slow or clogged drains? Here at EZ Flow Plumbing, our team understands that a smooth-running home makes for a happy family. To keep your drains and sewer line flowing freely, we offer professional drain cleaning services in Scottsdale. Using state-of-the-art tools and technology, we can blast away any clog, blockage, or buildup within your pipes to keep them healthy and prevent major plumbing disasters. If you are looking for drain cleaning services that you can count on, then you have come to the right place. Whether you need to unclog your toilet or want us to help your home run smoothly, you can trust that we will go above and beyond to ensure that your home's drains are functioning at optimal levels. Please visit our coupons page for our latest drain clearing specials!
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning
Not sure if you need drain cleaning?
Signs that you need to have your drains professionally cleaned include:
- One or more of your drains is slow or clogged
- Your toilet is frequently clogged or overflowing
- There are foul smells coming from your drains
- Water comes up your sink or shower drain when you flush the toilet
- There are gurgling sounds coming from your drains
If you are experiencing any of the above issues, reach out to EZ Flow Plumbing. Our Scottsdale drain cleaning experts are here to solve your every drain problem.
Things to Stop Putting Down Your Drains
Most people don’t realize that a lot of the things they put down their drains cause a lot of damage to plumbing systems. In fact, most clogs and blockages that our team encounters are almost entirely preventable. From pouring items down the sink to flushing things down the toilet to placing things in the garbage disposal, people often create tons of clogs within their drains without realizing it.
To better protect your plumbing system, you should refrain from putting the following things down your drains:
- Grease or oil
- Paper towels
- Cotton balls
- Feminine hygiene products
- Coffee grounds
- Harsh chemical cleaning products
- Wipes marketed as “flushable”
- Cat litter
- Produce stickers
- Fruit pits
Benefits of Drain Cleaning
Many homeowners don’t think much about their drains until they’ve got a serious plumbing disaster on their hands, but drain cleaning is one of the most important plumbing tasks.
Some of the key benefits of drain cleaning include:
- A healthier home: Problems with your drains and sewer line can cause your toilets to overflow, sewer line to burst, and much more. When sewage and sewage odors are introduced to your home or yard, your living environment becomes incredibly unhealthy. Drain cleaning reduces the chances of this happening.
- Disaster prevention: Clogs, blockages, and buildup within your drains and sewer line can cause major plumbing disasters including burst sewer lines, sewage backflow into your home, overflowing toilets, sinks, and showers, and more. Keeping your drains clean helps to prevent these problems.
- Extended lifespan: Frequent plumbing problems and repairs can seriously impact the overall health of your plumbing system. By avoiding repairs and replacements that create a ton of wear and tear on your system, you are effectively extending its lifespan.
Additional benefits of drain cleaning include odor elimination, reduction of buildup, and increased pipe efficiency.
Why wait? Drain cleaning is an easy, fast, affordable way to take care of your home and keep your plumbing system in top shape. Your drains should be cleaned at least once every six months to ensure your plumbing system is taken care of and you can avoid dealing with serious repairs. Simply give our Scottsdale drain cleaning experts a call and we will handle the rest!
Schedule Service Today!
No matter the source of your drain clog or blockage, you can count on EZ Flow Plumbing to offer a dependable, lasting solution. We offer both drain snaking and hydro jetting services, depending on the specific needs of your system.
And, because we understand that clogged drains are an urgent matter, our team offers same-day emergency services. You can count on us to arrive promptly, thoroughly inspect your drains using advanced camera technology, locate the source of the problem, and implement the best possible solution to get your system back up and running in no time.
EZ Flow Plumbing is equipped to handle any plumbing problem you may experience, no matter how big or small. Check out our other services in Scottsdale to discover how we can take care of your system.
Schedule Scottsdale drain cleaning services today by calling (480) 351-1820. We look forward to serving you!
“I really appreciated them doing the inspection and not trying to sell me on something.”- Jocelyn M.
“When finished they put back my landscape exactly how they found it.”- Aaron P.
“EZ flow plumbing is highly recommended by Veteran Home owner!”- Rex F.
“I had done a lot of research online and not sure how I missed EZ Flow from the start...”- Pam M.
“I have been using this Company for years now and they always come through for me.”- Jason F.
“After 3 years, my family remain loyal, happy customers.”- Corbin B.