Here at EZ Flow Plumbing, we understand the importance of a smooth-running home. As your go-to for all things plumbing, we take great pride in taking care of your home and making sure your family is comfortable. When your drains are acting up, we are here to provide top-quality drain cleaning services in Tempe. Clogged, stinky, or slow drains can really impact the flow of your home, which is why our team offers same-day services for problems that really can’t wait until the next business day to be handled. Take a look at our coupons page for our latest drain cleaning specials!
Take a look at our customer reviews and see why we are the most trusted drain cleaning professionals in Tempe, AZ, and beyond!
Should I Schedule Drain Cleaning?
Many people don’t think too much about their drains until they’ve got a major plumbing disaster on their hands. Fortunately, many plumbing emergencies are preventable thanks to drain cleaning. In order to avoid damage to your property, it is a good idea to become familiar with the signs that your drains are in need of some attention.
You should schedule drain cleaning in Tempe if:
- One or more of your drains is frequently slow or clogged
- You are constantly dealing with a clogged or overflowing toilet
- Your drains smell badly
- Your drains make a lot of gurgling or bubbling sounds
- Water pools in your sink or shower
- Your toilet is not flushing properly
- Water comes up your sink or shower drain when you flush the toilet
- There is standing water in your sink or washing machine
- There is water backup
- You have a problem with fruit flies
If you are experiencing any of the above problems, turn to EZ Flow Plumbing. Our highly trained and fully qualified plumbers are equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology that enable us to quickly solve your every drain complication.
Is Drain Cleaning Important?
Drain cleaning is arguably the most important plumbing maintenance task. Drain cleaning prevents or eliminates many problems that can impact your entire plumbing system. For example, drain cleaning significantly reduces clogs, blockages, and buildup, all of which can cause cracks in your pipes, burst pipes, sewage backflow into your home or yard, and more. Preventing these problems helps save you time, money, and stress down the line.
In addition to preventing plumbing disasters, benefits of drain cleaning include:
- Odor elimination
- Money savings
- Reduced buildup
- Extended plumbing lifespan
- Increased pipe efficiency
- A healthier home environment
Why put it off? Drain cleaning is a quick and easy way to take care of your plumbing system and keep your home running smoothly. Experts recommend having your drains professionally cleaned once every six months.
What Causes Clogged Drains?
Clogged drains are one of the most common plumbing problems. They can be caused by a number of things and are often preventable. Many people don’t realize that the things they are flushing down the toilet, placing in the garbage disposal, or pouring down the sink can actually cause drain clogs.
Some of the most common sources of drain clogs include:
- Soap scum
- Feminine hygiene products
- Paper towels
- Grease and oil
- Chemical cleaning products
- Cat litter
- Tree roots
- Too much toilet paper
- Cotton balls
- Fruit pits
- Fibrous vegetables
- Fish or meat bones
While some clogs—particularly those caused by tree root intrusion, pipe corrosion, leaves, and dirt—are unavoidable, many of them can be avoided by being more careful about what you put down your drains.
Tempe Hydro Jetting Services
At EZ Flow Plumbing, we provide our customers with professional hydro jetting services. This process involves feeding a specialized jetting tool into your sewer line that removes all forms of debris from your sewer line that might be causing it to slow down or stop.
Benefits of hydro jetting services include the following:
- Thoroughly cleans and clears your drains: Hydro jetting is able to eliminate any and all built-up materials that are blocking your pipes, that regular drain cleaning services may not be able to.
- Helps to prevent new clogs from forming: Hydro-jetting helps to prevent new clogs from forming because it thoroughly cleans the entire diameter of your drain pipe. Hydro jetting services may actually help to ensure that you go years without another drain clog.
- Can thoroughly clean all types of drains: This includes laundry lines, tub and shower drains, floor drains, kitchen drains, your main sewer line, and more!
- Protects your pipes: Hydro-jetting protects your pipes by preventing damages. The hydro jetting process typically begins with a full video inspection of your sewer, which helps to locate damaged or broken pipes that may need repair.
Call EZ Flow Plumbing
Tired of stinky, slow, or clogged drains? EZ Flow Plumbing is here to help. Our team is equipped with advanced camera technology, drain snakes, and hydro jetting equipment. You can count on us to locate and eliminate any clog or blockage, no matter how severe.
With our team on your side, you can expect:
- Affordable pricing
- 100% money-back guarantees
- Same-day emergency services
- Exceptional warranties
- Unparalleled customer service
Our team is the best of the best because we truly care about your comfort and well-being. We always go the extra mile to get the job done properly. From minor repairs to routine inspections to major plumbing replacements and installations, turn to us for all your plumbing services in Tempe.
Call (480) 351-1820 to schedule drain cleaning in Tempe. We look forward to serving you!
“I really appreciated them doing the inspection and not trying to sell me on something.”- Jocelyn M.
“When finished they put back my landscape exactly how they found it.”- Aaron P.
“EZ flow plumbing is highly recommended by Veteran Home owner!”- Rex F.
“I had done a lot of research online and not sure how I missed EZ Flow from the start...”- Pam M.
“I have been using this Company for years now and they always come through for me.”- Jason F.
“After 3 years, my family remain loyal, happy customers.”- Corbin B.